Stories of Transformation Invitation
God is always at work! We want to compile and share story after story about how God is transforming our lives. We believe your story needs to be heard. We are looking for both small and big ways God is at work.
Our plan is to highlight one Story of Transformation each week in our midweek email and then compile them on our website. Elizabeth Hoffmann went first. If you haven’t read it you can read it here
Would you be willing to share your story with our church family? There are a couple of different ways we can do this:
- You can just sit down with a pen and paper (computer) and go for it…Just simply answer the question, ‘How has God been at work in your life’? (To make it readable and not daunting we are looking for a 2-5 minute read)
- You could share a struggle or challenge that you went through personally or as a family and how God carried you through.
- You can share your testimony of how you came to Christ and how his grace has been evident in your life.
- You can follow this simple outline
- How has God been getting your attention?
- What has he been teaching (or speaking) you through this past season?
- What do you think God is asking you to do about what he is teaching you (speaking to you)? And then share a bit about how you are changing.
- You could arrange a phone call with me and I could interview you and just take notes then write up the story for you.
- We could do a video interview and then post it.
If you need help or more information email email@example.com